Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Twilight Day! Let’s look at some hot boys.

It’s here… it’s finally here!

Twilight Day!!!

la_ca_1031_twilight_saga_breaking_dawn_part_2

Do you know how I know it’s Twilight Day?  That would be because my eyes popped open at 5:50 AM this morning, much like they do the mornings leading up to Christmas – and then I couldn’t fall back asleep.  So I played Euchre on my phone for 45 minutes waiting for my alarm to go off.

*sigh*

It’s the last Twilight Day ever.  Kind of sad, I guess.  But also… Kind of okay.  I really do feel like I might be getting too old for this…

It’s weird to think back that when this all started for me, I was using my thirteen-year-old neighbour Brittany as my “excuse” to go to the Twilight movies.  I mean, it was OK to go, because I was taking a kid with me.

Tonight, when we head out to see the final installment of the Twilight Saga at a 10 PM screening, I’ll be bringing along my friend Lindsay and an 18-year-old young woman.  (yes, I mean Britt) 

Seriously?  SERIOUSLY?!  Where has the time gone??

We’ve long since given up making excuses to go see our beloved vampires and werewolves on the big screen. We are three adults now.  And I am the eldest of the adults.  I refuse to be ashamed, though.  I will not feel silly about it.  I’m going to let my inner 14-year-old have one last night of fun, because who knows if she’ll get the chance to be a giggling fangirl ever again.

I.can’t.wait.

And also, I still need to find my Burger King Twilight Crown.  I’m seriously going to wear it tonight.

On another note… As I briefly discussed on my last post, yesterday was the best People Magazine day of the year.  The day they chock the mag full of pics of the Sexiest Men Alive.

Y’all know how delighted I was that my boytoy Channing Tatum was named Grand Supreme Little Darling.   The Sexiest of the Sexy.  I totally concur with People’s selection this year. 

Even though I once giggled at another blogger saying he looked like a penis with big ears.

channing-tatum-2-435

Penis-looking or not, he’s one fine boy.  I just love that little smirk.

I was also quite pleased as I browsed through their “United States of Sexy” feature and found quite a few of my favourites representin’.  (Some super-goofy choices as well that had me going “huh? WTF?”. But hey.  I guess they can’t all be my cup of tea.)

A few of the selections were amazeballs.  Like these.

adam-levine-435

Mr. California – my very favourite Adam.  Mr. Levine.  The #1 reason to watch The Voice.

ryan-phillippe-435

Mr. Delaware – Ryan Philippe.  I’ve had a soft spot for Mr. Philippe since my teenage years.  He still makes my heart go pitter patter.

ian-somerhalder-435

Mr. Louisiana – My boyfriend Ian Somerhalder, my current favourite vampire, and also my one and only choice to play Christian Grey on the big screen.

garrett-hedlund-435

Mr. Minnesota -  I watch Country Strong about once a month, just to get my dose of Garrett Hedlund

justin-chambers-435

Mr. Ohio – Justin Chambers always ranks #1 Hot Doc for me in a show absolutely overflowing with hot doctors

blake-shelton-435

Mr. Oklahoma – The #2 reason to watch The Voice.  (or for my mom, he’s #1) The oh-so-hot Blake Shelton.

brandon-flowers-435

Mr. Utah – this one was a delightful surprise for me.  I’d kind of forgotten how hot the frontman of The Killers, Brandon Flowers, is.  Yummy.

They also featured the Sexiest Family Men, and this one had me goin’ humina humina…

1BAB4872

Hot, sexy Marky Mark with his big muscles + cute little Mini Marky Mark playing in the water = I die.

And also. I found this picture.  It did things to me… things that I didn’t even realize a simple picture could do…

1B6F6FF7

Holy Mother of Pearl, Ryan Gosling.  You are just delicious.

And last but not least… it IS Twilight Day, after all…

1BE5E17B

Gimme some RPattz. any time.  any place.  anywhere.

Team Edward.  All the way.

And with that… a Happy Twilight Day to you all! :)

11 comments:

LeeLu Creations said...

Whew, thank you for the hot boy pics! Quite a few of my faves made the list. :)

Lena B, Actually said...

I'll be there tonight too! Ha! And I'm way older than you! ;)
I'm not a huge fan of Channing Tatum... his eyes are too close together or something. ha! I'm kinda picky, I guess ;)

VandyJ said...

Male eye candy makes any day better.

Chell said...

MMMMMM Love me some Blake Shelton! *wiping the drool off my chin now*

Jo said...

O Marky Mark ...need to wipe the drool off

Nicole said...

Oh girl, you crack me up! I love it! So are Robert P and whats her name still an item or not? I'm thinking not and maybe you won't know, but maybe you will :)

Stacie said...

Def gonna need a pic of you in the crown! And thanks for the eye candy!

Jillian said...

Blake Shelton is my #1 reason why I watch the voice though if either of his teammembers get voted off I'm don"t but I'm seriously hoping Canada gets its own The Voice...it would be soo good plus I'd so audition! I'm going to twilight next weekend so it won't be as crazy.

Connie said...

I saw the last movie on opening weekend. But I'm not even interested in this one for some reason.

Aubrey S. said...

Thanks for the eye candy. It was quite the afternoon pick me up!

I don't know if you're playing along with Friday Confessional, but the party is on my blog this month.

Nancy said...

Can't stand Ryan Gosling and will NEVER watch the Noteboook!