Monday, November 05, 2012

Music Monday: Stone Cold Killer

Tomorrow night is the Chad Brownlee/Dallas Smith Boys of Fall tour stop in Ottawa, at The Crazy Horse.  And I can’t.friggin.wait.

You guys know that I’ve been harboring a massive crush on Chad for a few months now.  But I hadn’t really bothered “discovering” Dallas Smith, until I downloaded his album last night.  Kinda last minute, I know.  But I’m taking a crash course on the former Default frontman, and it’s been love at first listen.

This is one of my favourite tracks from his new country album, Jumped Right In, called “Stone Cold Killer”.

Sorry for the crappy live video, and I can’t even find the lyrics on-line, but trust me… awesome song and an amazing voice.  And I love that Dallas is a former rocker –gives an edge to his new country tunes.

I really hope he plays this one tomorrow night!!

Linking up for Musical Monday with Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos!

musicalmondays

No comments: