Monday, September 22, 2014

I’m cranky and disgruntled and old.

I don’t normally stop by the blog on Mondays.  Mondays suck.  They make me cranky and disgruntled and I generally don’t feel it’s right to spread that negativity which I usually feel within me on Mondays.  I don’t like my cranky, disgruntled Mondays, and I don’t want to pass them on.

But this morning as I was getting ready for work, and listening to my favourite morning show on the radio, they announced that it was 20 years ago today that the TV show Friends made it’s debut.

friends-tv-show

20.frigging..years.ago.

And that, my bloggy pals?  THAT is how you go from just feeling cranky and disgruntled on a Monday morning to feeling cranky, disgruntle and old.

Happy Monday.  ha.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

We will be watching a movie on TV and I will pull up the info to see when it was made and get all kinds of depressed.

VandyJ said...

Sigh, I was in college and having a fine time 20 years ago. Both Nick and I were living together and having fun. Now it's all kids and I'm tired and routine and ugh.
Then I get a spontaneous hug from one of my guys and it all gets better.

Nicole said...

Oh Jill I love you :). Yeah it does make you feel old. Here's one I heard... Did you realize that most of the episodes of Friends, the characters are playing younger people than what we are now?