Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night!

Dudes.  It’s here.  It’s finally here!!!

Christmas Eve.  My favourite day of the year. 

As I sit here at my desk, I’m sipping a mug of coffee with some Amaretto Cream (a little gift from a little elf named Rolly!), and I might already be a teensy-bit drunk.  (Remember – I gave up booze for the most part two years ago, and I honestly haven’t had a drink since our Canada Day Committee wrap party back in August…)

I have cheer in my cheeks and, despite the rainy, gloomy weather outside (yes, one of my worst Christmas fears is actually happening – RAIN for CHRISTMAS – blech!) – my heart is full of joy and excitement.  I can’t wait for the shenanigans to begin.  Delicious food, glasses of bubbly, children hopped up on Santa anticipation, singing Silent Night at church, watching the kids open presents… I love every single second of it.

And it’s finally almost time…

Christmas-thought-000-Page-1 (1)

Wishing each & every one of you the merriest of Christmases.  I hope you are surrounded by family, friends, good health & good times! Looking forward to all that the New Year will bring!

See you all in 2015!! XO

3 comments:

Lena B, Actually said...

Merry Christmas!

Mrs. Match said...

Merry Christmas Jill! I hope you had a wonderful holiday, and a happy New Year!

Nicole said...

Awe, you painted such a fun picture. I miss Christmas already... lol. Okay so sad, I'm not really kidding... Hope you had a very Merry Christmas