Friday, July 22, 2016

Adios Amigos!

The day is finally here... last day of work before SUMMER VACATION!!

WOO HOOOOO!!!

I'm so excited!!  And I just can't hide it!!

I'm ready for a week of downtime and relaxation.  Tonight I'm running for groceries.  Tomorrow morning will be laundry, packing, and cutting the grass, before heading down to the Truck & Tractor Pull.  I'm extremely excited for this event, and I honestly don't even know why.  My memories of the Quyon Truck & Tractor Pull when I was a kid are vague, and I know I've been at the one at Shawville Fair, but really didn't pay much attention to the actual Pull.  Other than that, I'm pretty much a newbie.  But I'll be there with my cooler of Palm Bays and my camera, ready to take in the action!

Sunday we are off to the Draper camp for a few days of fun, sun, rest, and family time on the shores of the Ottawa River.  It's one of my very favourite places in the world, and I can't wait to be back there again.  Fingers crossed for good weather!

The rest of the week is still up in the air... I'll be celebrating a birthday in there somewhere (27 Forever!!), I hope to get to the movie theatre at some point, Netflixing, and who knows what else might come up.

And I.can't.frigging.wait.

Sleeping in.  An extra coffee in the morning.  Reading.  Enjoying fun on the water at the camp.  Watching TV & movies.  Sitting out on the deck.  Having a few drinks.  Eating out.  Staying up past my bedtime.

I'm so ready for this.

See you all in AUGUST!!! :)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Have a great vacay!

Lindsay said...

NOOOOOOO PLEASE DON'T GO!! I'm going to be looking through the stairs all week when something is awful and be staring at a blank desk....booooo hoooo..........

Nancy said...

Have a blast!!!