Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas!!

Happy Eve of Christmas Eve everyone!! That magical time of year is finally upon us... I'm so excited I could BURST!!!

This morning, there is Bailey's in my coffee (courtesy of Rolly out in the shop, who always makes sure we have something "boozey" for our Christmas coffee!), and I have had fun running around delivering treats & gifts to my co-workers.  We'll have snacks here in the office before shutting 'er down at noon, hopefully have some drinks and music out at the shop before packing it up for the holidays.

The next few days are going to be abound with the sights, sounds, smells, and feelings of the season.  I hope this Christmas finds you happy, healthy, and in the company of loved ones.  Soak up every moment... eat all the foods, drink all the drinks, open all the presents, pose for all the photos, sing all the carols, and BE HAPPY :)

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you.  See you all in 2017!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!