- Marc Methot was selected by the Vegas Golden Knights in the NHL expansion draft. And I was NOT happy about it.
- Erik Karlsson didn't win the Norris Trophy. Some goofy looking beast of a guy with a gigantic beard, no front teeth, and a MAN-BUN beat him. After EK's best season EVER. I don't even understand what is going on with the world.
- Jimmy Fallon grew a mustache.#summerofstache #notafan
- I've been trying to decide who's my favourite hockey player: Bobby Ryan or Mark Stone. And I can't decide. I feel so off-kilter, not knowing who my favourite hockey player is!!!
- Kids in our town (and I'm making an assumption when I say "kids") have decided to tear up the flower planter boxes around town a few nights in a row. And that just drives me bananas. People say we have nothing nice in this town, but when people make an effort to do something nice, it is destroyed. If I ever catch them, let me tell you...
- I haven't had nearly enough time with Michael Scofield this week.
- Did I mention Marc Methot? Gone to Vegas? Seriously. HOW did this happen?? I'm soooo not impressed.
So, yes, I've been a wee bit disgruntled. But there's good news. It's Friday. I have a relaxing, fun weekend ahead. And it's raining, which I enjoy. Sets me up perfectly for my quiet Friday night in, watching Prison Break and movies.
It'll get better.
Happy Friday friends!!