Tuesday, August 29, 2017

That "back to school" pukey feeling.

It's no secret that I hate "back to school" time. Loathe and detest it.  I feel like I've been in knots since Sunday, just knowing the kids would be going back this week.

Do I have kids? No. Do I go to school?  Hell no.  And yet, I still get that icky, sick-to-my-stomach feeling when I see the kids out waiting for buses. I scrolled through Facebook this morning and liked all the "first day" pictures my friends were sharing of their kids, but I don't really "like" them.  They make me wanna puke.

The first day back to school was always my least favourite day of the year, and it remains so all these years later.

Thankfully, I found a way to cheer myself up!  A local radio station posted this meme on Facebook, and I swiped it to share here on my blog, in honour of "back to school week".

So the question is:  If you were going back to school, and these were the teachers, which class would be your favourite?


This was tough.. reeeeallly tough.  But I think I have to go with Music class.  I mean, that should be a fun class regardless, right?  Nothing too serious or difficult or too much homework coming out of Music class.  If it's taught by Adam Levine?  HELL YEAH.  (for the record - I never actually had music class when I was in school.  So it wouldn't have even been a choice.)

2nd choice - based ONLY on the teacher - is P.E.  But in reality, I hated gym class.  (Guaranteed I'd show up if Channing Tatum was in da house, though.)

I'd also do OK with Biology, History, and Physics.  And I'd happily spend extra time in the Principal's office, if need be.

Chemistry and Math? Meh.

My actual favourite subject in school was English.  And I suppose if Jamie Dornan was my teacher, that would make going to class extra fun.  However, based off of these photos, I'm not particularly attracted.  I'm sure if he was my teacher in real life, though, I'd be rushing to my seat every class!

Please feel free to play along in the comments... Which class would be YOUR favourite??

Happy Back to School Day ;)

1 comment:

Amy said...

PE, physics and biology. All day, everyday. Hahah