Wednesday, November 15, 2017

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday friends!  I'm trying to get back into blogging on a more regular basis (I've been hit-or-miss at best for the past few months) - so today I'm sharing what I'm loving this Wednesday!!

  • The Grinch mug that I picked up at the Onslow Christmas Craft Sale on Saturday!  I've been sipping coffee from it all week at work.  And the saying on it couldn't be more true... lol!
  • That my Christmas tree is up and the rest of the house is well on it's way to being fully decorated.  I truly do LOVE the cozy, Christmassy feel of my home when it's decorated for the holiday season.  Tonight I'm planning to decorate the dining room and kitchen, and then I'll be mostly finished.
  • My Christmas Bucket List!  I shared it on Instagram on the weekend, and so many of my friends commented on what a good idea it is.  (I have Kelle at Enjoying the Small Things to thank for the idea).  I can't wait to start checking things off!
  • My new dark "winter hair".  I usually tone down my blonde with some lowlights for the winter, but this is the first time in a few years that I've gone totally dark.  I had to go back to my hairdresser last night, as there was still some blonde showing through and in certain light, the blonde pieces were looking green, so she darkened it all back up.  It's a refreshing change for the winter months.
  • My Onslow hoodie & raglan tee that I picked up this weekend!  My former elementary school has been selling some new swag, and as a proud former Onslow kid, I knew I had to get some of their merch. As soon as I get home after work, the first thing I do is put on my hoodie!
  • That Christmas House Tour plans came together in the end and I'm so excited to visit the houses participating!!  It was a stressful few weeks trying to find people, but in the end, I actually ended up with a bonus house - 5 stops instead of the usual 4.  We have a nice variety of places this year, and some very creative people participating.  Woo hoo!!
  • I know it's only Wednesday, but I'm loving the prospect of another fun weekend ahead.  Friday evening, I'm planning to head to the city to visit Bulk Barn, to stock up on my Christmas baking necessities.  Then I'll come home and make my squares for the next day, because our church is hosting a Harvest Tea. We were unable to have our annual Harvest Supper this year, so we're supplementing with a tea and it will be lovely.  Then Saturday night, I have an early Christmas get-together with some friends, and I'm very much looking forward to it!
What are YOU loving this Wednesday??

2 comments:

Rev. Nancy said...

I'm loving your hair and swag, Jillian! Looks terrific.

Nicole said...

Gorgeous hair and I really like the mug. I want one too :)